Thursday, 27 August 2026

You’re Not Alone

by Nick Gisburne





It’s a crisis.
It’s a pain, a problem.
Something’s really wrong.
But I’m here to let you know you’re not alone.
You are anxious
You are scared.
I see it.
Listen to my song.
I am simple.
I am solid.
I am stone

I don’t know what you’re hearing, but I’m here
I don’t know what you’re thinking, but I’ll never disappear
If I cannot understand you, that’s okay
I will be whatever friend you need today

In the chaos
In the cold confusion
Never think you’re lost
There is nothing you could do to take the blame
Take a moment
Take a day
Tomorrow
When this bridge is crossed
You will soar
Above the fire
And the flame

I don’t know what you’re hearing, but I’m here
I don’t know what you’re thinking, but I’ll never disappear
If I cannot understand you, that’s okay
I will be whatever friend you need today

I will help you battle through it
I am with you.
You can do it.
If you need a friend
I am with you
To the end

I don’t know what you’re hearing, but I’m here
I don’t know what you’re thinking, but I’ll never disappear
If I cannot understand you, that’s okay
I will be whatever friend you need today

It’s a crisis.
It’s a pain, a problem.
Something’s really wrong.
But I’m here to let you know you’re not alone.
When you wonder
When you cry
Believe me
Listen to my song.
You are precious
You are solid
You are stone

Through the trials and the torments you are shown
You will never walk this crooked path alone



Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno