by Nick Gisburne
When you shivered at my secret, did you see?
Was there something in its rhythm that was real?
I can open every door
I have the key
But I need you to remember, and to feel
I can open every door
Broken memories, and more
All the misery you swore
Would not survive
There is nothing more to challenge or deny
Storms of silence cast their shadows on your soul
When you scream in deep denial
When you cry
Turn your face to find the innocence they stole
I can open every dream
But the echoes of a scream
In a cloud of smoke and steam
Will come alive
Wake the ghosts who took your trauma to the grave
Piece by piece remove the power from their hands
Have the courage to confront your fears to save
The life you thought would never make new plans
I can promise every day
While you need me I will stay
Take my hand and walk away
It’s time to thrive
We can open every door
Make new memories, and more
This is what the fight is for
Be strong
Survive.
Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno