by Nick Gisburne
Forever you will be my flower girl
No matter how your petals fell away
For every tangled, twisted, copper curl
A memory reminds me, night and day
Your petals fell away
A memory reminds me, night and day
You smile, I know, inside that tiny box
A light, to shine wherever you may go
I long to make the seasons stop their clocks
But time and fate, as rivers, ever flow
Wherever you may go
The sands of time, in rivers, always flow
I wish I could have watched your flowers bloom
I damn the reasons that could never be
In shadows, walls, and corners of the room
Your face is all I ever want to see
But that could never be
Your face is all I ever want to see
I do not have the words to say goodbye
But know that what you were will never die
My flower girl, your petals fell away
But memories remind me, night and day
Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno
Adapted from the poem My Flower Girl