by Nick Gisburne
If I vanish, who will miss me?
If I crumble, who will care?
If I disappear tomorrow, who will know?
When the quiet cannot kiss me
And my dreams would never dare
Is there anywhere for guidance I can go?
The faces are forgotten
As the friendships fade away
In the silence there is nothing more to say
Is there no one who can free me
From the shadows I am shown?
From the unforgiving fear that never ends?
Is there someone who can see me?
Will I always walk alone?
Are the whispers of this world my only friends?
The faces are forgotten
As the friendships fade away
In the silence there is nothing more to say
As I swallow all the shameful words I’ve spoken
As I nervously ignite what I’ve awoken
Enchanted by the change
I take a stance, however strange
When there is nothing more to say
I throw my unrelenting misery away
And break the day
I am certain you can see me
I am all that I was not
I am infinitely brighter than before
When my past and present free me
When I find what I forgot
I am all I thought I’d never be, and more
The faces are forgotten
As the friendships fade away
In the silence there was nothing more to say
Until I broke away
Until today
Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno