Saturday, 5 September 2026

Rage Bait

by Nick Gisburne





I am what you think is damaging your world
There is nothing that could ever change your mind
So you say you’ll save the system
And the glory days
You miss them
When your hate was not so easily defined
And you tell me I’m a traitor to your kind

When you scream at me
You’re sparing someone else
When you bring the heat
I’m not the one who melts
I don’t know where you came from
And I don’t know who you are
You’re the hundredth tool I’ve tempted here today
So far

You’re a symptom of a sickening disease
Always quick to pick the proofs to prove me wrong
But a thousand missing pieces
And a flood of fake releases
Are the ways in which you say that you are strong
But you somehow sing the same appalling song

When you scream at me
You’re sparing someone else
When you bring the heat
I’m not the one who melts
I don’t know where you came from
And I don’t know who you are
You’re the hundredth tool I’ve tempted here today
So far

Do you really want to fight me?
When you stumble you excite me
I am openly addicted to your hate
You’re the energy I need
The crazy food on which I feed
When I sprinkle you with whispers and I wait
The rage within you always takes the bait

You’re an unsuspecting captive in my cage
All I need to make you mad at me is live
In the streams of shit you’re sending
I can see your brain is bending
For an intellect as leaky as a sieve
You can guess how many fucks I have to give

When you scream at me
You’re sparing someone else
When you bring the heat
I’m not the one who melts
I don’t know where you came from
And I don’t know who you are
But the rage within you never needs to wait
So take the bait



Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno