by Nick Gisburne
If you think I could be happy to be back where I belong
If you think I want the lies I left behind
If you need me to explain to you that what you did was wrong
You should step inside the chaos of your mind
To the broken dreams your bitterness defined
You are nothing to me now
Your perfect prisoner is gone
Count the ways in which I’ll miss you
There are none
I believed that what I thought was real was truly meant to be
I believed we could be everything and more
But when all of it was taken there was nothing left for me
When you threw away my life and locked the door
Every day the pain dug deeper than before
You are nothing to me now
Your perfect prisoner is gone
Count the ways in which I’ll miss you
There are none
Do you know how much it took for me to take myself away?
Do you understand how dark it had to be?
When you promise you can change I know the twisted games you play
When your weakness is the only thing I see
I am strong enough to scream that I am free
You’re the scum you never want the world to see
I am all you never wanted me to be
You are nothing to me now
Your perfect prisoner is gone
Count the ways in which I’ll miss you
There are none
If you think I could be happy to be back where I belong
Believe my middle finger
You are wrong
Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno