by Nick Gisburne
I’m not a soldier
I’m not a hero
I’m not an angry man who ever asked to fight
But I’m a father
And I’m a brother
And as you wonder if I’ll break or if I’ll bite
You will drown as death dismantles you tonight
You made a hundred stupid choices
You took a dozen steps too far
But when you push my final button
When you threaten what I have and who we are
When you try to touch the snake
Big mistake
You’re not a big shot
You’re not a bad boy
You’re just another meat-head born without a brain
If you were clever
If you were careful
If you were someone not so stubbornly insane
You would never bring your dirt to my domain
You made a hundred stupid choices
You took a dozen steps too far
But when you push my final button
When you threaten what I have and who we are
When you try to touch the snake
Big mistake
There is nothing to protect you
Even God won’t resurrect you
They will find your broken bones inside a sack
Burned black
I’m not a killer
I’m not a monster
I’m the chaos in the corner of your eye
You’re nothing special
And I am certain
That when you feel your body break before you die
I will teach you every painful reason why
You made a hundred stupid choices
You took a dozen steps too far
But when you push my final button
When you threaten what I have and who we are
When you try to touch the snake
Big mistake
You’ll remember how a cobra likes to kill
I’ll remind you as my venom drains your will
When I teach you how to crawl, and how to cry
As you die
Lyrics by Nick Gisburne
Music and vocals created by Suno